Release: Loop back to earlier stages in your flows
Sometimes parts of a flow needs to be repeated to get the outcome you're looking for. You need to re-send an email to a customer. An employee needs to retrain a skill. To visualize the real world even better, we've now developed a highly anticipated feature we call loop.
With loop, you can go back and repeat given stages of your flow, where that's what's happening in the real world. Instead of ending your path, you can loop the process back to a given split, step, or reference.
Many of you have wanted this new feature – we hope it will make your digital process modeling and mapping more effortless and closer to reality.
The last week's product updates also contain other improvements and fixes, like:
- Allow selecting text in comments, issues, and additional information when you need to copy text
- We now display the year in addition to month and day for dates
- The shortcuts documentation is updated with new shortcuts
- Added "go to" issue link from the issue page
- You can now download a CSV file with data about all your users
- Now tags in the flow list on the dashboard are visible
Adjustments and fixes
- Hide disallowed actions from viewers and contributors
- Fixed a bug with "copy link to flow" when in a version