Google Docs is one of the worlds most used document handling softwares. With a couple of mouse clicks, you can easily embed a Google doc in your ShiftX flow. Let us show you how.
Have a look at the "how to" video at the top of this article, or perform the following steps:
1. In the Google doc you want to embed into your ShiftX flow, click "Share" in the top right corner (or the equivalent in your language).
2. Make sure the general access to the document is set to "Anyone with the link", and then click "Copy link".
3. Navigate to the step in the ShiftX flow where you want to embed the Google doc.
4. In the top right, click "Content", then the "+"-sign, then "Link".
5. Give your document a name, paste the copied Google doc link in the URL input-field, and press "Save".