We are expanding to Benelux – welcome Mark and Malin
With a new Sales Pioneer in Amsterdam and Account Manager in Oslo, we are ready to take on the Benelux, UK, and Nordic markets.
We have been growing fast over the past few months. Sales Pionéer Mark Ridderhof will be our first team member on the ground outside of Norway, working from Amsterdam. Malin Karlsson is the latest to join our team in Oslo, taking on the role of Account Manager.
– We are expanding to the Netherlands as a natural part of our plan to enter the international market. From his (home) office in Amsterdam, Mark will focus on the Benelux and UK markets, and from Oslo, Malin, and the rest of us, will focus on Norway and the Nordics, Kjetil Jortveit, Chief Growth Officer, says.
First fully focused international sales manager
Even though we already have international names like Coca-Cola, Mastercard, Rambøll, and Kuehne+Nagel on our client list, Mark will be the first person focusing on markets outside of Norway.
– I am looking forward to contributing to a culture where individual input is appreciated and to work to maximize the potential of ShiftX, says Ridderhof.
Mark has spent the last five years as a sales manager for the EMEA, LATAM, and APAC regions at the Dutch startup Uptrends but felt ready for a new challenge.
– I have always been intrigued by the startup and scaleup culture, and ShiftX was the company that matched my vision and ambition. It feels like a place where I can use my abilities to grow the company and my career, Mark says.
ShiftX "ticked all the boxes"
Malin will be working from our Oslo offices and says she cannot wait to start.
– As a salesperson, I am very relationship-oriented, and I can’t wait to start engaging and build relationships with potential customers. I am excited to help customers reach great results using ShiftX and to contribute with continued growth to the ShiftX team, Karlsson says.
She wanted to start working in a young tech startup and says ShiftX ticked all her "must-have" boxes for her new career move.
– I wanted to work in a place with high growth ambitions and a customer-centric product. I have experienced many of the pain points ShiftX is trying to solve in previous work situations, which makes me believe in the product and the potential of ShiftX.
Malin has sales experience from Visma and sales and marketing in other startups and a master's degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.