Mid-year update from CEO Nikolai
Here's a little mid-year update from me, Nikolai, CEO of ShiftX.
It's been a very active first half of the year, with some major improvements in the product:
- Content blocks – a new way to add documentation to your steps in ShiftX, with Notes, Links and Images.
- Duration and Probability – a new way to visualize time spent on each step in your process.
- Access control – decide who has what access to which of the flows in your workspace.
And we wrote some new customer use cases:
- How process work has gone from boring to fun at OBOS.
- How ShiftX helps Inselo close sales faster with quicker client understanding
- How OsloBuss handled spikes in Employee Onboarding using ShiftX
On the 4th of July, we also launched our product on producthunt.com, giving us a lot of really great feedback from product lovers all around the world, and some interesting new connections. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you're considering launching something yourself, and want advice.
As always, if there's something you're missing or want to ask us, don't hesitate to get in touch or join our Slack community to let us know.
And if you need help planning your summer holiday, check out our Summer Holiday Planning process:
Give it a go - it's free
Set up your own single-user, free-forever account, or try ShiftX free for 14 days with the rest of your colleagues.Try ShiftX for free
Show me more
Register for a short and informal product tour. No strings attached.