Mid-year update from CEO Nikolai
Here's a little mid-year update from me, Nikolai, CEO of ShiftX.
Some highlights from 2022 this far
It's been a very active first half of the year, with some major improvements in the product:
- Content blocks – a new way to add documentation to your steps in ShiftX, with Notes, Links and Images.
- Duration and Probability – a new way to visualize time spent on each step in your process.
- Access control – decide who has what access to which of the flows in your workspace.
We also aired some webinars you're free to watch as recordings:
- Why involving 10x more people is key for continuous improvement and change, with CTO Eigil Sagafos and me from ShiftX.
- How Custimy.io prepare operations for rapid growth and change, with SVP of Operations, Linda Hassellund.
- Continuous improvement through employee inclusion, with VP Global Head of Business Processes at Skuld, Andreas Sylthe.
- A process' role in implementing a business strategy, with Petrine Djupvik-Flaa, Ph.D. Candidate at BI Business School, and Process leader at Asplan Viak.
And we wrote some new customer use cases:
- How process work has gone from boring to fun at OBOS.
- How ShiftX helps Inselo close sales faster with quicker client understanding
- How OsloBuss handled spikes in Employee Onboarding using ShiftX
Product Hunt launch
On the 4th of July, we also launched our product on producthunt.com, giving us a lot of really great feedback from product lovers all around the world, and some interesting new connections. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you're considering launching something yourself, and want advice.
Some help planning your summer holiday
As always, if there's something you're missing or want to ask us, don't hesitate to get in touch or join our Slack community to let us know.
And if you need help planning your summer holiday, check out our Summer Holiday Planning process:
Try ShiftX for free
Set up your own single-user, free-forever account, or try ShiftX free for 14 days with the rest of your colleagues.